Sunday, January 6, 2013

Fingymoto racing

Its another dark wet morning here in the North West ,and with no motivation to do any real work I pulled out some racing pics to cheer myself up ,first is a CB1100r in a 6 hour endurance race, we got sixth and some badly needed petrol money the second is the trusty TZ250 with a mechanical power valve the best race bike I ever rode and a beautiful looking bike and last but not least a funky 350lc that I rode in production 350 races and a endurance race with my friend Aidan,we made this bike up from bits and pieces I had lying around and i obviously was going through a hippy phase with the chosen paint job none the less I was able to keep with the powervalve 350lc,s and beat a ns400 and a lot of bigger bikes in the endurance race,,,

1 comment:

ben said...

Nice pics !
and nice 1100R

Ben